Taxonomy: Quality Control & Site Supervision
Our Quality Control and Site Supervision team will help you guide your project to completion on time and within budget, while meeting all relevant regulations and quality standards.
We provide our clients with professional construction supervision and quality control, specifically tailored to safeguard the successful completion of their project. Our highly experienced personnel can effectively control and supervise every aspect of construction works. We provide monthly reporting, with full photographic documentation of the project’s progress and quality. Our supervisors can also act as safety coordinators making sure the site is a safe working place for everyone.
STMG Consultancy can help you:
- Establish and manage procedures for verification that construction activities and completed work are in accordance with the requirements of legislation and good practice guidance
- Ensure that all work conforms to the specified technical documentation and the construction permit
- Keep your construction project on schedule, reduce technical risks and prevent construction errors through our continuous supervision
- Comply with relevant building regulations, quality standards and insurance company guidelines
- Complete and issue all documents, certificates and declarations correctly
- Ensure that all the materials used, equipment and systems are of good quality, function well and conform to the standards.